Skip to main content

Slimming World Week 1

So again I have another first week at Slimming World - I plucked up the courage to go back to my old group and finally get my butt in gear again.

I hadn't weighed myself before I went so I had no clue where my weight was in relation to the last time I got weighed - which was just over 6 weeks ago. A gain was expected and to be honest after the Christmas pig out and the New Year drinking I would not have been surprised. 

However, I stood on those scales and I am the exact same weight I was 6 weeks ago! I am in shock. It was a pleasant surprise and one i will happily take.

I had to get a whole new membership which included a new book - this I am very happy about. I really needed that fresh book so that I did not have the last time I joined and all those horrible weight gains looming over my head. 

I set myself a new target which is 8lbs lower that my first one - I have a new goal and one which I am very focused on achieving!

I feel that if I come on here every single week after weigh in and update how I got on then it can be like a mini journal to myself so I can read back on and see how good/bad I done and start fresh the next week.

Start Weight - 12Stone 12lbs
Target - 11Stone
To go - 1stone 12lbs

Lets go!

Stef x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum

Recently I have been trying a lot of night serums to try and improve the texture of my skin – I am glad to have found the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum. I haven’t really ever had the best textured skin, now that I wear make-up on a daily basis I notice the areas that are not the best even more. My make-up will stick to those areas or the texture pushes the make-up up over the area – this makes it even more noticeable to me. One night I took my make-up off and got really frustrated with my bad skin and took to google to find a product that would help me – the one that kept popping up and had good reviews was the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Serum. I quickly bought the product and as soon as it arrived I tried it out… needless to say I was not disappointed. I used this product   each night and it just blurs any bad texture areas, it makes my skin feel so soft which is what I look for from many of my skincare products. As this product blurs the texture it makes my make-up sit

Slimming World - Week 2

My first week back at Slimming World and I would say that it was a complete success! 99% of the time I was on plan with just one day where a Nandos may have happened!  It paid off! My first weigh in and I lost 2.5lbs! I am delighted, it just goes to show you that if you stick to it then it pays off and you will see the results that you want. If I lose 2.5lbs every week I will be one happy girl! Lets hope this week I am just as determined as I was last week! Start Weight - 12Stone 12.5lbs Current Weight - 12Stone 10lbs To Target - 1 Stone 10lbs Thanks, Stef x

Slimming World - Fresh Start

Following on from my 2017 Goals post I decided to write about my fresh start at Slimming World. As I said I joined Slimming World in December of 2015 and for the first few months I really enjoyed having a new project to focus my time and energy on. However, I do think I went about it the wrong way - in the beginning I restricted what I ate so much that I barely ate anything that was not completely free on the plan and barely used any syns - and even though back then I had great weight losses and was very happy with how I looked, there came a day where I cracked and ended up eating anything and everything that was bad for me. Because I restricted myself to so much from eating the things that I enjoyed i just broke and ever since then I never really looked at the plan the same way - I was never very committed to it after that. I really believe that having the 6 weeks away from the plan and allowing myself to miss then plan and miss eating the healthy foods that I used to, I