Skip to main content

2017 Goals!

I am the worst person ever for sticking to any goals that I set myself. I either just give up days after setting them or I totally forget that I set them at all.

But this year I want to be different, I want to write my Goals for 2017 down and try really hard to tick them off and actually stick to them throughout the whole year.

I sat down a few days back and really thought about the things in 2016 that made me not happy and change this habit in 2017 and make my goals achievable. 

Goal Number 1 - To stick to Slimming World the entire year.
I joined Slimming World in December of 2015 and for the majority of the year I was pretty good and stuck to it about 80% of the time - resulting in me losing 1stone3lbs in total. However, over the last 2 months I have totally fallen off the wagon and eating everything in sight - so that weight I lost is probably all back on now. So, I am making this happen this year and going to rejoin my class on Thursday and will be to target by the end of this year!

Goal Number 2 - Spend less time on my phone and laptop and actually go outside more.
I am the world worst for sitting on my phone endlessly scrolling through Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram just wasting hours looking at posts - from people that I either do not know or do not like - and before I know it hours have gone by and I have done nothing. I want to go out and do things, go to the movies or go to that museums that I always want to go to but never seem to find the time to actually go and do it. 

Goal Number 3 - Drink more water.
This goal kind of started in October, I bought one of those cups that tell you how much water you have drunk and how much more you have left to drink. For that one month I was really good and would take it everywhere with me, but slowly but surely the fizzy juice crept back in and before I knew it I had not used it in months. I want fizzy juice to be a treat, not at everyday occurrence - so I have looked out my cup again and will be drinking three of them each day to achieve the goal.

These goals are realistic and ones which I will be sticking to throughout the year, and when I feel like they have been achieved I will add more in but for now I am really happy with these ones.

2017 will be a great year! 

Thanks For Reading

Stef x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum

Recently I have been trying a lot of night serums to try and improve the texture of my skin – I am glad to have found the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum. I haven’t really ever had the best textured skin, now that I wear make-up on a daily basis I notice the areas that are not the best even more. My make-up will stick to those areas or the texture pushes the make-up up over the area – this makes it even more noticeable to me. One night I took my make-up off and got really frustrated with my bad skin and took to google to find a product that would help me – the one that kept popping up and had good reviews was the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Serum. I quickly bought the product and as soon as it arrived I tried it out… needless to say I was not disappointed. I used this product   each night and it just blurs any bad texture areas, it makes my skin feel so soft which is what I look for from many of my skincare products. As this product blurs the texture it makes my make-up sit

Slimming World - Week 2

My first week back at Slimming World and I would say that it was a complete success! 99% of the time I was on plan with just one day where a Nandos may have happened!  It paid off! My first weigh in and I lost 2.5lbs! I am delighted, it just goes to show you that if you stick to it then it pays off and you will see the results that you want. If I lose 2.5lbs every week I will be one happy girl! Lets hope this week I am just as determined as I was last week! Start Weight - 12Stone 12.5lbs Current Weight - 12Stone 10lbs To Target - 1 Stone 10lbs Thanks, Stef x

Slimming World - Fresh Start

Following on from my 2017 Goals post I decided to write about my fresh start at Slimming World. As I said I joined Slimming World in December of 2015 and for the first few months I really enjoyed having a new project to focus my time and energy on. However, I do think I went about it the wrong way - in the beginning I restricted what I ate so much that I barely ate anything that was not completely free on the plan and barely used any syns - and even though back then I had great weight losses and was very happy with how I looked, there came a day where I cracked and ended up eating anything and everything that was bad for me. Because I restricted myself to so much from eating the things that I enjoyed i just broke and ever since then I never really looked at the plan the same way - I was never very committed to it after that. I really believe that having the 6 weeks away from the plan and allowing myself to miss then plan and miss eating the healthy foods that I used to, I