Skip to main content

The Trip Of A Lifetime!

So next summer i have the amazing opportunity of going to LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas and to say i'm excited is truly an understatement! I will be going with my parents and hopefully a few of my good friends for 14 days to the good ole US of A!


So firstly we will be visiting LA! We will be flying from Edinburgh/Glasgow to Newark and then onto LAX! So a very long flight - but totally worth it.

We will be staying in LA for 4 days and doing loads of sightseeing. Many of the things i want to do when I'm there is visit the Hollywood sign. After years and years of watching all the American TV shows set in Los Angeles I cannot wait to see this.

Next i would love to go to Disney California and see how it compares to the Florida one which is my favourite place i have ever been.

these are a few pictures from out trips to Florida Disney and hope the California one is just as good!

We will then be going to San Francisco for just two days.

When we are there we will be of course visiting the Golden Gate Bridge. This is a very famous land mark there and one i have seen in many films i have watched so will be very surreal to actually be standing on it myself,


Next we will be going to visit Alcatraz. I have no clue why but i've had a small obsession with this place and have watched many documentaries about it and was out of everything we are going this trip i am the most excited to visit Alcatraz! Getting so excited even writing this post about it!



Moving on from San Francisco we will be spending 8 days in Vegas! We are going to be staying at Caesars Palace which is amazing! After seeing the hotel in The Hangover film i am beyond excited to say that i have been lucky enough to stay there. 


While we are in Vegas we will be doing a lot of shopping and looking around the fabulous hotels! And if we are very lucky Celine Dion may even be back in Vegas for a time and we get to see her - but i doubt we will be that lucky,

For people that know me know that America is my most favorite place in the world and would go on holiday every year if i could afford it that is.

Thanks For Reading 

Love Stef x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum

Recently I have been trying a lot of night serums to try and improve the texture of my skin – I am glad to have found the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum. I haven’t really ever had the best textured skin, now that I wear make-up on a daily basis I notice the areas that are not the best even more. My make-up will stick to those areas or the texture pushes the make-up up over the area – this makes it even more noticeable to me. One night I took my make-up off and got really frustrated with my bad skin and took to google to find a product that would help me – the one that kept popping up and had good reviews was the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Serum. I quickly bought the product and as soon as it arrived I tried it out… needless to say I was not disappointed. I used this product   each night and it just blurs any bad texture areas, it makes my skin feel so soft which is what I look for from many of my skincare products. As this product blurs the texture it makes my make-up sit

Slimming World - Week 2

My first week back at Slimming World and I would say that it was a complete success! 99% of the time I was on plan with just one day where a Nandos may have happened!  It paid off! My first weigh in and I lost 2.5lbs! I am delighted, it just goes to show you that if you stick to it then it pays off and you will see the results that you want. If I lose 2.5lbs every week I will be one happy girl! Lets hope this week I am just as determined as I was last week! Start Weight - 12Stone 12.5lbs Current Weight - 12Stone 10lbs To Target - 1 Stone 10lbs Thanks, Stef x

Slimming World - Fresh Start

Following on from my 2017 Goals post I decided to write about my fresh start at Slimming World. As I said I joined Slimming World in December of 2015 and for the first few months I really enjoyed having a new project to focus my time and energy on. However, I do think I went about it the wrong way - in the beginning I restricted what I ate so much that I barely ate anything that was not completely free on the plan and barely used any syns - and even though back then I had great weight losses and was very happy with how I looked, there came a day where I cracked and ended up eating anything and everything that was bad for me. Because I restricted myself to so much from eating the things that I enjoyed i just broke and ever since then I never really looked at the plan the same way - I was never very committed to it after that. I really believe that having the 6 weeks away from the plan and allowing myself to miss then plan and miss eating the healthy foods that I used to, I